Marketing & commmunications
• Over 200 short-form commercial projects: commercials, promotional films, internal and external comms, training films etc.
Project Snowflake - theatre/sci-fi/comedy
★★★★ Time Out
★★★★ Exeunt Magazine
★★★★ South London Press
Dance With Me - feature film/drama/dance
★★★★ Eye For Film
BBC Doctors - TV drama series
Defining Fay - sci-fi/drama
• WINNER - Video of the Week, Vimeo.com
• WINNER - Best Sci-Fi Award, Limelight Film Awards, London
• WINNER - Cinematic Achievement Award, Thess Int. Short Film Festival, Thessaloniki
GREEN PAGES - ROMANTIC COMEDY
• WINNER - BEST DIRECTOR, PORTOBELLO ISSF
• WINNER - Best CINEMATOGRAPHY, CHICAGO ISFF
FILM WEBSITE - WWW.OREV.CO.UK
Humans have been telling stories since the beginning of time. It is how we make sense of the world, and how we connect with one another. All communication is therefore a narrative - we try to be heard by telling our story, be it through words, images, music, dance.
My name is Sasha Damjanovski and I’d like to help you tell your story.
Whether you have a new product that has to excite customers, a project that needs to woo investors and stakeholders, or perhaps you work for a large organisation and must reach out to hundreds of colleagues all at once, the journey always starts with creating a compelling story.
With over 25 years of multi-disciplinary experience, I can help you craft that story and produce the best means to tell it - written word, film, pitching events, training workshops.
As a writer, director and producer, I can deliver copy and films that tell your story in a compelling and acutely targeted way. Or we can talk about training courses, workshops and one-to-one coaching, which I do for a number of corporate and individual clients across different business sectors. I am also a part-time lecturer at Central Saint Martins (UAL).
Let's have a chat about how I might be able help you.